Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Getting closer.... now looks like a Kitfox!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Getting closer.... now looks like a Kitfox!

I am getting closer... she now looks like a Kitfox, and there is so much still left to do.... but it is time to show that progress has been made over the past 3 years. I have a lot of wiring to finish, labels to place, etc... but I see that this is going to become a reality!

First, I wish to sincerely thank Lowell Fitt, who has been extremely helpful! He has no idea how much I appreciate his help and guidance. He spent a whole day with me, and allowed me to photograph every square inch of his aircraft, which has been of invaluable assistance to me in my build. I showed up with a couple pages of written questions, to which he answered every one, making sure I not only had an answer, but he showed me where/how on his aircraft. I can not thank him enough! Lowell, you are awesome sir!

I also need to thank some of his friends who attended, and provided me some answers and options at a gathering at Cameron Air Park.

I also need to thank all of you who have posted on this forum. You have all been not only "digital mentors," but have also provided motivation.

Our Kitfox factory folks, John and Deb have been great providing parts and materials for our older and no longer in production aircraft... THANK YOU!

So, yes, I am very happy as I do my final assembly, and start on that massive list of details! Thank you everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Grover
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grover Wright
    Flying a KF IV-1200
    ROTAX 912UL