Good evening,

In the next week I will start building my SS7. I have had the kit for a while sitting waiting on me as I finished a complete restoration of an Aeronca L16A. While that project was fun mostly for the search of original equipment, parts and history on the bird waiting on my IA to sign off as the project progressed has been a test of patience. In all fairness he has been great to work with but I am and have always been a person of drive and completion of tasks. I have built a Challenger, Quick Silver Sport, rebuilt a 5151 Mustang, helped on a Rans S6 and built my own Rans S7, that is my main ride at this time. I am looking forward to this next project and sharing with all of you on this forum as well as receiving info and advise from your experiences, that is what life is about, sharing.

So here is my first question, after reading the manual I am going to start with mounting the wings ( I have the quick build wings) to the Fuselage. How did you secure the fuselage so that it could not move during this process. My shop has concrete floors covered with carpet so I can not bolt/screw the saw horses to the floor.
Jim