Hi All,

I just joined the board today so my apologies if these questions have been covered multiple times before.

So, I have been an admirer of the Kitfox from afar for quite some time, and a dreaming, plotting, planning future builder since I was a kid, at 44 that's been quite awhile now!

Life is coming around to where it may be possible for me to start a project in the next 24 months.

I chose the profile name BigAir on here because...well...I'm big At 6'3 1/2" with broad shoulders and tipping it at 275 pounds many of the STOL two place options on the market are just too small for me both pilot fit wise but more importantly useful load wise.

Having never flow in a Kitfox, or for that matter sat in one I put the question to you all...will I fit?

For those of you who have built Series 7 planes, what is the reality when it comes to useful load for a plane that is standardly equipped, probably with a 100hp 912 on the nose, though I do love the look and sound of the R2800.

Thanks all, and if any of you ever fly into the greater Monterey Bay area, I would love to meet up and check out your plane.