Thanks that would be great. The more photo's the better. I am thinking of building a bed mount for simplicity but time will tell. I am still in the recover stage. It should have been done months ago but I keep changing things and adding moifications to make it better???? Then family commitments get in the way. And I know I just added a whole bunch of work going to the 912 as I had the complete firewall forward in a 582 including mount etc. I guess I can lay a little blame on DesertFox for making me want the 912 bad enough to go to the extra cost and work. Steve took me for a ride in his Model IV with the 912ULS and I am still in awe. No wonder the KitFox is the worlds most popular kitplane.
I have a really early model 912 with the ignition in a silver box that mounts on the firewall. If anyone has any information on this style ignition including wiring diagrams I would sure appreciate the help. I have found the two yellow that go to the rectifier and there are two whites that I suspect go to the mag to ground switch but the previous owner says the white go to the tach. Any thoughts on this.