I am a homebuilder, a welder, and an older young person. I am new to Kitfox, this website, and your airplanes. I am not sure how in my EAA years the Kitfox revolution slid under my radar (I guess that's what happens when you skip OSH), but now I am very excited by what I am learning. Perhaps, someone could give me some information, based upon personal experience, about the clearance between a person sitting in either seat and the structural posts (4130 tubing) that run from a forward, lower fuselage, load-focus cluster to the inboard end of each aft spar? In photos and videos, it seems to be almost "in the way" of the person's neck or shoulder, but I suspect that is not the case.

I also would be interested in hearing from anyone who has looked into modifications of the seats that might make them position adjustable.

I cannot believe how exciting and fun your flying appears to be in your online videos - no internet when I was growing up! Please know how much people like me benefit from your videos and keep making them!

Burgerilla