Hi Everyone!

I just ordered a STi and definitely looking forward to the end product. I have to say as handy as I am I looking more forward to the destination than the journey but I will enjoy the building process regardless. I've been involved in many Baja off road truck and buggy builds so I have a pretty good idea of what I'm up against.
I currently fly a Mooney M20S with the Screaming Eagle STC which is an amazing point A to point B aircraft. I'm lucky enough to actually use the plane to fly to one of my offices 1 to 2 days a week. I'm an Orthodontist and live in Del Mar, CA, which is in the San Diego area. I have a local office with a second office out east a ways.
This is my second Mooney but before that I had a few 182's with STOL kits and a Champ. I primarily flew up north in the back country with those planes since I really enjoy hiking, fishing and hunting, flying adds to the entire adventure. I'm looking forward to doing that again.
I tend to jump on the forums between patients and my questions or responses can be rushed. Many times I will have grammar and spelling errors so my apologies in advance. This intro not excluded I am looking forward to learning and sharing as much as possible. If anyone is in the San Diego area give me a shout, I would love to connect.

Karson