Hi all,

I recently registered and also recently ordered a Super Sport 7 kit. Hoping it will be delivered around the end of the year.

I got my private pilot license a year ago and have about 100 hours in a C172. It has been fine but I am looking forward to the Kitfox.

I live just north of Indy now (Westfield, IN), but grew up out west in AZ and hope to get back out west one day. Looking forward to hitting alot of remote areas then.

I have been on other internet forums over the years, mainly for hot rods. I have spent a ton of time searching and reading threads on here, all while adding to a long list of supplies, tools etc I will need.

I am a CPA, but owned a machine shop for awhile and have built a number of cars over the years. I now own a 1927 Model T (Y block/C4/8" rear), 1930 Model A (48 flathead/39 trans/banjo rear) and an original 1946 teardrop trailer. This will be my first plane build, I do have alot of tools.

I am 47, my kids are almost all out of the house and now I have time and funds to do this.

It looks like there are a few folks in my area building one now that are on here. Hopefully I can buy a beer/coffee sometime and ask dumb questions.

Thanks all for posting on here, these forums are a great wealth of knowledge!!

Scott