I finished the install about a month ago and have about 15 hours on it now. I have it for both sets of plugs on all four cylinders on my 912. There are 2 heavy duty coil pack modules that I have mounted with brackets I fabricated just forward of the coolant fill tank. The kit comes complete with plenty of plug wire if you you wanted to mount the modules on the firewall. For less than $1200, I think this is a great deal.

One thing I wasn't too crazy about was the display module. I think it's a little outdated and I had a tough time locating a place on my panel to install it. I have a full panel and even thought of mounting it in my glove compartment. I ended up mounting it on a hinge and it drops down into my glare shield. Once the installation is complete and timing is set, I lock in all the parameter timing settings. I only use the screen during run up.

If you look at the picture for the Rotax, you'll see there isn't much to it.

I did have to call the company once, since the bell housing on my early model Rotax 912 is a little different than the later engines. They weren't aware of the difference and I made a simple fabricated bracket to mount the Hall sensor.