Would appreciate any help I can get in broadening my knowledge. Thanks to information on this site and the Kitfox book ordered from the McBeans, I feel fairly comfortable in my understanding of the various Kitfox models and the differences between them.
For those who know both Kitfox and Avid, how close can I compare each companies individual models. I don't mean which one is 'better'. Don't need to start any arguments. Rather, an Avid Mark IV (for example), is most like a KF Model (?) and so on. I don't know if Avid paralleled the various KF's or not. Just throwing the question out there.
For those who may be wondering, I do fully understand the benefits of sticking with a brand name that is currently alive and well. I am not buying an aircraft today. Just attempting to expand my knowledge as much as possible before that glorious day arrives. Thank you for your patience, I am sure I am one of many who have asked a similar question time and again. I will be bothering the guys on the Avid forum with this same question.