To some extent your right. I wish I were not under the control of this shop. They have my money and I'm not going to print the name here again because I made a comment about the shop here before and how one should not expect good customer service from them should they buy avionics from them. Two weeks after I posted that, I got an email from the owner who handled the issue very nicely. I was impressed. I was glad to have had that kind of service so I continue to patronize them. However, I will not drop another dime on this department ever again while it is under this manager even though he is very nice. I will say that it is a very large operation with one warehouse here in Corona CA, One in Canada and another back east someplace. Its named after a specific wood used for aircraft construction. The wood source is Sitka Alaska. Sorry if I am evasive but they have trolls (or computers) on these forums looking for their name and then they call on you. That's great but I don't feel like going through the conversation again since I know where it will get me. I will just take my money elsewhere and one day this shop will probably fail and the problem will be solved. I spoke to my DAR (EAA tech counselor) who has been hearing the same thing about this operation. The other day someone posted here that they received a cable that was wired wrong. Wonder if he got an email from the owner yet?
Anyhow Brian, since I have been working a lot lately the fact of the matter is, This hasn't put a huge damper on my work so...
I am posting so that everyone here is a bit more informed. No malice just hope the shop turns around.
Eddie