Well, I can sort of answer my own question but .... would love your thoughts/reflections from the wiser and experienced on this site.

I know have about 70 hrs on the plane and for the last 10 or so hrs have been really setting out to nail the approaches, flares and roll outs in different configurations and then applying them to different scenarios. Mostly I do this each morning for about 3/4hr and by myself. I have noticed a pattern creeping in where I get really good results by myself - then often someone calls by and we go for a circuit and I bugger it up - usually in the flair. The result is a bounce. I am starting to think I am not compensating for the extra weight and using the same approach speed and flair as I do for just me in the plane. My thinking is that, with the extra weight, the speed and flair is not sufficient to compensate for the extra weight and results in kissing the ground a bit early (not pretty)! Maybe I should compensate with an extra 3-5 kts approach speed with the extra weight?

All thoughts/advice appreciated as it will help my thought process in sorting this!

cheers

r