Got my bushwheels in! I decided that the 26" airstreaks were the perfect match. So far I am super happy with them, about 7.5lbs heavier per side than the aero classic 21" tires that I had on.

Right away I can tell you that these tires are amazing! First two landings were on pavement just to get a baseline last night after I installed them. I could tell they were softer and I could definitely tell that the handling was a little different due to the extra clearance and the softer tires. Then this morning my wife and I flew up to a nearby reservoir and did the first off field landing with them followed by a nice little hike to enjoy our day off on the 4th of July. All I can say is wow... I see why there is so much hype bout the alaskan bushwheels, they soak up the bumps so nicely and roll over anything in their way. I can only imagine how smooth this thing would be on 29s! (I didn't want to carry the extra weight or lose the cruise speed otherwise I would be on 29s right now).

The plane is pretty much just what I would ask for, I am battling some high oil temps right now during climb out so my next step is moving the oil cooler or possibly going with a larger one. Then it time to go see where this plane can take me!

Quite a bit of difference in size, the "21s" were actually about 19" when I measured, compared to the true 26" bushwheel

Much better proportions

First time landing off field, WOW they are worlds smoother, just suck up all the bumps

My wife enjoying the cool weather after our 4th of July hike