Hi Folks,

We're fresh from the Sebring Sport Aviation Expo where we made our first appearance with HKS Engines since acquiring the World-Wide Distribution rights last Fall. Quicksilver Aircraft Northeast LLC and Greensky Adventures Inc. have been tasked with the World-Wide sales, service, support and distribution - both OEM and Retail - of the HKS 700E 4 Stroke Engine and Accessories. Sadly, the 700T will not be produced

While at Sebring, I was astounded at how quickly and widely news of HKS stopping production had traveled. (Wish my advertising worked so well) That is no longer the case, as engines are available and shipping, and the support from Japan has been first-rate following some restructuring there.

Sebring also allowed me to speak with owners and others familiar with the HKS700E, and all the comments were positive. That was good to know, and confirmed we made the right decision by keeping the engine supply alive.

Jerry at Greensky and I will be at Sun-n-Fun, Booth 51 in Paradise City to show what HKS has to offer - stop by and see us. Let either of us know if you have any questions. www.HKSEngines.com or www.facebook.com/hksaviation