As I recall John over at Kitfox said they were working on a retrofit. Never heard an answer after John's post though. I'd buy a retrofit if they had one.
I ask John about that last week, the answer was only "Sorry, that type of pedal is not one that we make". I get no any information of option to upgrade or something like this.

1. It looks like your rudder pedals are tipped back towards the pilot a bit. If you set them so at full deflection they just clear the firewall that may help. If you have a problem pushing to full travel you could then build up the bottom tube of the rudder pedal to give even more clearance on the brake.
2. You see how much stem is sticking out of the top of the brake cylinder? I cut my stems off about 1/4-1/2 inch and rethreaded the stem. This will tip the brake pedal back out of the way.
1. When I tipped the pedal forward to the firewall the brake will come backward itself, that not solves the problem.
2. I cutted the stem but it's not enough for non touch the brake during flight. At Pic 2 you see the version with full angel (to pilot) to set my feet (9 1/2) behind the brake.

landing check list:
FFFF
Nice idea :-)

Thanks for comments, additional are welcome...

Olaf