Hi all,

A UK newbie here looking for maybe a bit of reassurance....

I have been lurking here on the forum for quite a few months now and have read, re-read and researched an unbelievable amount of stuff about building a 7SS. I have spent literally hours immersing myself in this forum!...I do want one and the practical aspect of the actual build holds no real fears.
However before I jump in feet first and place an order I have given myself a few weeks cooling off period just to make absolutely sure building a Kitfox is the right thing for me. I have built before, but the Kitfox, for me at least is a big build, bigger than I have done before probably 2000+hrs it seems, which is a seriously big committment of my time and effort, even though I am now retired.
The thing that currently concerns me though is that a number of builds seem to get off to a flying start but stall as time goes on ....The question is why? Is it just that they don't expect it to take so long or be such a big commitment of time or effort ?...Some seem to get to the covering/painting stage then stall, the question again is why?....Never having done it before is covering, stitching a fabric aircraft really so hard.

I am certainly not looking for a $30,000 garden ornament, so any thoughts or reassurance on the best way to approach or see a build through to the finish would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan.