I'm getting a little fed up with Lockwood, this is my 2nd order with them and for the second time a whole week has gone by without them shipping my parts. Last time it took 3 weeks to ship and I got my parts 3 and a half weeks late! I cannot wait this long to get new Jets, anyone know of a better place to order 2-stroke Rotax parts in the southeast.

So to answer the question no, the carbs are not back to stock because I am still waiting for my In-Stock jets to ship.

The stock Mikuni pump is not adjustable, but the fuel regulator the aircrafts builder added is . The previous owner told me this pump had to be regulated to 3psi, he was very adament about that. I have no way of getting the part number off the pump itself without drilling a bunch of rivets, its hidded behind a custom heat sheild bracket.

The spark plugs look normal according to the NGK plug charts, a little light tan, grayish color with some 2-stroke oil buildup around the outside, they seem to be burning correctly.

GSC told me to use the 19 degrees of pitch and see what happens, they have other kitfox owners who have had to use 18 degrees of pitch to hit the correct RPM numbers