I installed the rudder on my plane today (model 4 speedster tail) and it was one of the most frustrating things I have ever done to an airplane! Getting all the rod ends threaded in to just the right depth (which can only be varified by mounting trial and error) was about a 1 hour job. Next inserting the four mounting bolts was EXTREMELY difficult because the access holes in the rudder are only about 1" in diameter. I finally succeeded using a combination of long tweezers with some pieces of 1/8" blue fuel line slid over the ends to improve their grip, an antena magnet, and some of my favorite vocabulary! Just after you get the third bolt in and you think you have got it made, you drop the fourth bolt down into the rudder and can't fish it out with the magnet. Remove the rudder, shake the bolt out and start all over again! All in all I think I spent about five hours working on it. It probably didn't help that it was only about 10 degrees out today. I hope to never take the rudder off again and would consider selling the plane if I had too! And I still have to figure out how to put the nuts on and cotter pins in!! Dorsal and his son stopped in to say hi today and there are some little frozen drool marks in the snow where his model 7 was parked! Very nice Dorsal