I mounted the wings on my KF 4 the other day for a test fit. Since this is a restore after a crash and semi minor repairs to the wings, I have left everything as it was set up originally. My questions is....when unfolding the wings and hooking the front spar to the carry through tube, I have to push up on the lead edge a little to get the spar to go over the tube. When I go to fold, the lead edge drops down as I start to swing the wing back. We're talking about an inch maybe and it's both wings. The other thing I noticed is when the the wings are folded, I can push up and down on the lead edge and I notice that the end root rib really flexes. Probably due the material that was removed in order to run the fuel line. I can see the spars moving slightly around the fuel tank as I twist the wing. Is this stuff normal? Do I need to reinforce the end rib? I know the tanks are siliconed in place so there is going to be some flex but I don't know how much. Once pinned in place everything sures up but from some of the vidoes I have seen, It looks like when unfolding the wings, they line right up with no manipulation and drop the pin in.

Thanks