Thanks Mnflyer, I am planing on modifing the rudder & stab I might even add some ribs to it to make it a flying surface airfoil. I will probably stick with the 532 as I want to get this project in the air for as little as possible then move up to one of the newer models with more room and larger payload. This project is a test to see if I like building kits and can get the thing finished in a resonable time frame.

Yes it does have the round cowl.

Jim

Will I did it, My wife and I drove from Waco TX to OKC then picked up another couple and made the trip to Shborgan (SP) WI. We found the KF model I to be in good condition, and the only thing missing is the glass work. The doors should be no problem, but if anyone has a template for the windshield I could sure use it.

It is number 234 and I think a lot of the hard work has already been done. All of the linkage had been sorted out brackets made and test fitted. I have been removing it one section at a time cleaning some light rust off and painting, then re-installing.

I have been reading and studing the manuel and locating parts. It appears that the former owners did a great job of keeping everthing together. Right down to a DENNY KITFOX baseball cap still in the plastic bag. I have decided not to wear it until I complete the project.

I find no mention of rudder trim on the model I so I assume there was none, has anyone done anything about this?

It even came with a tow bar, I doubt if I will use it, but maybe I can make a trailer out of it.

Jim

P.S. don't let the (Thrill-Seeker)name bother you thats from my RC pylon racing I take flying very seriousley. I have another nick name, but Sudden Impact is worse than thrill seeker. LOL