I'm currently going through the process of installing my console and the detent brackets. I was following the instructions in the fuselage section of the manual and was getting the detent brackets assembled before setting them on the console. I was working on the adjustable rudder pedal detent brackets and noticed that it seemed the brackets would need to be countersunk for the flush mount screws that are called out to be used. I saw no mention of this so I went to the options instructions and under the pre fab kit instructions there were some inconsistencies. In this section it states you will use bolt 91040.000 AN3-11A at both the front and rear of all 3 brackets which would mean not using the screws and also that you will need a washer under the head of all bolts which the fuselage section does not call for. The other thing that I found is that it states to use flat head 1/8 x 1/8 stainless steel rivets to mount detent brackets included in the prefab kit instead of the aluminum rivets from the hardware kit but I received no stainless rivets in my prefab kit and they are not in the inventory for the kit.