I have been toying around with connectors for my panel - still in the planning stage.

There is a cool little gadget called a "solder sleeve" that has a band of solder inside a heat shrink tubing, that facilitates making connections. I have been building Heathkits (Ah, the good old days) for over 50 years, so soldering is easy for me, but the sleeves would help to keep things neat, which is important.

I looked at the Steinair web site where they demonstrate their use. Not surprisingly, they also sell them.

A quick tour through Google, finds a wide array of these connectors from a number of mfrs, both on and off shore.
There are offerings from firms like TE connectivity (a well known and respected mfr) and Raychem, but these are between $1.00 each and several dollars each. I appreciate that you get what you pay for, and no one wants a problem in-flight, but I was wondering if anyone has experience with some of the cheaper brands like Wirefy, Kuject, etc. There are some "review" videos which show that the glue bands on these imports may not hold the wires well, and that the low melting point solder may not permeate the splice.

Any experience, reviews, thoughts would be appreciated

Fred