I found and installed a wireless remote control for my hanger winch that may be of interest to others on the forum. It is capable up to 40 Amps and programable to operate as either a latched, momentary or time delay control. Its range is enough to get me pulled into the hanger. $18 on Amazon (not including the interconnect wiring). Now I can pull my tricycle geared Kitfox into my hanger and steer it with my tow bar all while pushing the remote button. I've programmed it on the momentary setting so it will only activate the winch as long as I'm pressing the button. My ground is slightly up hill into my hanger so I need a winch and this set up works well to control the catering nose wheel while pulling the airplane into the hanger backwards.

IMG_8414.jpg

The remote control box is attached to a plastic outlet box that I have a receptacle installed in that is a compatible interface with the winch input power cord. The small control fob is a two button battery operated unit and the kit comes with 2 of them.