Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: S7 wing dimensions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: S7 wing dimensions?

I am relatively new to all this, so just throwing an idea out there on this. You might shoot the factory an email or call them. I have seen posts on here before asking for dimensions (cabin width, etc). Some of that may be kind of sensitive. I noticed the build manual is on the kitfox website, but the dimensional drawings are not. I think that is for a reason, but again, I am newer to this and could be wrong.

Dimensional and engineering data is the intellectual property of the Kitfox company. That information is proprietary to the firm's legal existence.

Same-same as with any other business.
    Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear (Flying since 2009)
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN

I expected as such, honestly. Guess I'm eyeballing the important parts...

Though on a simpler note, do you know if the wingspan on the Speedster is 28 feet or 29 feet? I have conflicting information from different sources I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyer View Post
    I am relatively new to all this, so just throwing an idea out there on this. You might shoot the factory an email or call them. I have seen posts on here before asking for dimensions (cabin width, etc). Some of that may be kind of sensitive. I noticed the build manual is on the kitfox website, but the dimensional drawings are not. I think that is for a reason, but again, I am newer to this and could be wrong.
    I tried an email, I never got a response, oddly enough. The build manual's helpful, but everything is relative and there aren't any set numbers in it.

My guess is if you did not get an email, that is probably an answer. I do not think they want that stuff out there in the public domain. You can search here and other similar threads have gotten a similar response.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyer View Post
    My guess is if you did not get an email, that is probably an answer. I do not think they want that stuff out there in the public domain. You can search here and other similar threads have gotten a similar response.
    I'd assume so too. I just hate eyeballing stuff so much... it's horribly inaccurate...