Hope everyone is staying healthy. Taking this quarantine time to do more work on the Kiftox.
Here's my head scratcher: Series V, Cleveland setup: calipers and dual brakes, (4) master cylinders,(no parking brake), remote reservoir. Bled the brakes for the first time yesterday and have a puzzling outcome. Pressure bled from the caliper up to the reservoir. No problems there. Both sets of toe brakes actuate the calipers correctly. No spunginess. But the LH pilot-inboard pedal (right brake master cylinder) and the RH pilot- inboard pedal (left brake master cylinder) require more plunging distance than the outboard pedals for the same braking effect, about 1/4" more. The static measurements are the same for all of the master cylinders. So, I have been scratching my head as to why the inboard master cylinders are like that. All four pedals actuate the calipers just fine. Nice and firm. But it will be irritating to have the left pedal go down more when in the right seat and the right pedal to go down more when in the left.

I have consider moving the the two outboard master cylinders to the same side, but I don't think that will solve the issue. But I will if I have to.