Thanks for posting the pic Jim.
Yea i lock mine down tight to trailer with a automotive sparetire siccor jack that pins to trailer and to the factory towbar pin holes on the tail of the plane, jack it up enough to pick the weight off the tail so jack carries it, and get out the ratchet straps and tie it down to trailer. They say never tow ur KF with wings foded without supporting the weight of the tail. Least what ive always heard. With the plane strapped to the trailer the suspension of the trailer needs to b so thatnit dont ride hard and beat the plane to death, most cartrailers r good for 7000lbs plus, (boat trailer r good start) heck my model 1 #0038 weighs 492lbs, it would die on that trailer.
I hauled mine on a cartrailer for a yr or so, and when u have/build a trailer sutted for a KF and u tow it first time there is a heck of a difference or mayb thats just in a guys gut, Hahahahaaaaa

Wait a min, i know we all know this info right? I knew that when i went to buy my first KF#0021 4yrs ago, So im sure this not new info.