It's great seeing actual flying videos here! Thanks for posting.

Mtgsxr: It looks like you've got great country to fly in. Both rolling hills that appear to have lots of good landing opportunities and some pretty good mountains. Thanks for the ride.

AV8r3400: I love your home strip. It looks like you live in a great place. What did you do to prepare yourself for your first landing there?

Cubtractor: Ollie Mollie farm strip is great. I love the little side step needed to get past the trees, both on approach and departure!
Fall Flying shows lots of beautiful farm land. It's beautiful to this old farmer boy.
Sailing was great, too. You must be a professional for a living. In my travels I always ask the professional guys if they fly when not at work. Very few fly for fun. Glad to see really do like flying. We can all learn from guys like you.

I do have a request from those who post. Would you include your usual flying altitudes and home strip elevations. It helps the rest of us understand more about your plane's performance. My home airport is at 4,400 ft and my farm strip is at 5,000 ft. I would like to be able to compare my performance to others. Thanks again for showing us actual flying Kitfoxs. I love them.