Hi Brian,

It’s looking good! I want to let you know about a minor issue that I had (self-inflicted) that you might encounter also. In the 4th picture down (“installed tail access cover mounting strips”) it looks like you did the same thing that I did... the short plywood “rib”, that the end of your elevator push-pull tube is laying on, appears to be bonded to and sitting on the top of the 2 tabs at the forward edge. It made sense to me that it should be on the top of those also, but I believe the manual shows it bonded to the bottom surface of those tabs. Here’s what I found - when everything is hooked up, and the horizontal tail trim is in the full “down” position (leading edge up), the end of the push-pull tube contacted the edge of the rib and actually prevented it from moving as far as it needs to. If the rib had been mounted against the bottom of the tabs there would have been adequate clearance. I had to cut away some of the plywood (enlarge the cut-out) to remedy it. It would be a lot easier to do that before the fuselage is covered and the tail-feathers mounted. You may not have the same issue, but I thought I’d let you, and any other builders, know.