Mr. Bryan first, I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions.

How this conversation gets turned around and into you, and others, believing that I am bashing on Nick is beyond my comprehension. I read about the accident and someone on here posted the FAA report. http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/sho...?t=9300&page=5. It clearly states that two planes were performing maneuvers showing the differences. i.e., Nick and Trent flying showing how one plane performs vs the other and one of the key things in my 16 yr old mind is that unfortunately Nicks plane has a different wing than Trents plane does and the results make me believe that Nicks wing might not be as good for the low and slow stuff as Trents wing is. Nothing more, nothing less.

If I’m saying something wrong, or misunderstood what is stated in the report then I sincerely apologize. I personally don’t want to meet the ground unless it’s under my control. This is why I, can only speak for my own concerns, brought this up in the first place. If one was to build a new Kitfox which wing would one want? Which one is safer for slow, low and at times steeply banked?

Now as far as the drags and some dream plan to go head to head with Draco and thinks it’s a walk in the park??? I think your running this in your mind far more than I am in my mind. I’m curious not boisterous at all. I believe in doing some due diligence if one has a thought about anything. This is the Kitfox forums so what better place to ask a question than from those with a Kitfox was my thoughts? Was I wrong there too?

I had no plans to go into details about what stupid ideas I have until someone asked.

Then I got comments and a lot of private messages about how stupid I was. “don't you know how much fuel those things burn?” and “what kinda rich F’ are you?” “your going to loose airleron control with that much power in he turns.” And several more about how wealthy I must be.. Sorry I ****ing asked.

All this from a simple question about how much power can one put in a plane.

As I’ve previously stated, the Rotax 915is just seems like a lot of coin. Nearly $50K of them in reality. I searched for answers/results about the 180 hp engine in the silver K7 but there are no results listed anywhere that I could find at least. The Rotax is a more expensive route to go so I’m curious as to what “viable” options exist out there. I’ve got a few turbines and the smallest one is the 250 which can be downsized to a C18 in 20 minutes but I digress.

One of the things that attracted me to the KF and the Just is the side by side seating. I’m just not a fan of a tandem setup. The other planes are mostly tandem seating so they are not my first preference is all and they are significantly more coin too.

I think I’ll just stick to reading instead of asking questions if it means everybody is going to take offense to my questions/ideas. Look forward to watching your videos and your conversion project.