Greetings,

I posted this on the Facebook group last night but figured I'd share it here incase anyone has an interest in seeing it. My wife and I started a blog to log the build of our Model IV. Our decision to do it outside of the forum environment was due to that fact that of the many forums I have used over the years lose embedded images and some threads become archived in a difficult to read format as site updates occur. We wanted a clean, consolidated source that someday we could have professionally printed and bound in a book, both for ourselves and for the aircraft if/when we have to sell it. We will keep it updated as often as possible with many photos and thorough documentation. I'd like to use this thread as well to throw out questions that we may have as they come. It's very inspiring to see how helpful everyone is in the Kitfox/homebuilt community and we've learned a ton just lurking on other's build threads. Feel free to comment or subscribe and recommendations are always welcome. Thanks!

David
https://carrieraero.wordpress.com/