Update on my issue with the 912iS engine module. Dynon received the module, and was unable to reproduce the issue I was having, they put a new main board in it as a precaution and sent it back to me. Turn around on their end was an impressive 48 hours! I installed it hoping it was going to work, and was disappointed when it did not work. I checked my wiring and couldn’t find any problems with the HIC connections to the EMS wiring harness. I was desperate for an answer, so I decided to check continuity from the HIC to the 37 pin connector at the EMS module. I was surprised to find there were no wires connected to pins 36 and 37 of the wiring harness provided by Dynon. The wires (blue and green) that go to those pins were in 34 and 35 positions. Pins 36 and 37 of the module is where the CAN data is transmitted. I reviewed the installation manual, and it states that pins 36 and 37 may be green and blue, or unwired. Mine were unwired. Okay, I apologize for the long explanation. I’m adding this post to keep future builders from going down the same path.
Anyway, I powered up the EFIS after moving the two pins, and it’s working now. Next week, Engine start hopefully.

John