Very often we see the same question posed on TeamKitfox.com. Where can I get Kitfox specific training or the big one, where can I get 10 hours of training in a Kitfox like I bought or built for insurance company requirements?
The very best flight school in the U.S.A. and dare I say the World is located in Idaho only a couple minutes from the Kitfox Aircraft Factory.

Stick & Rudder Aviation is the premier Kitfox specific training school. They are also a supporting sponsor of TeamKitfox.com. Their website is easily found by clicking on their TeamKitfox.com advert on the left side of every page you visit while on these forums.

Stick & Rudder has attracted pilots from all over the United States and many countries around the world for in depth and enjoyable Kitfox specific training in one of the most scenic locations this planet has to offer. No wonder so many folks make the investment to train with Paul Leadabrand and Stick & Rudder Aviation.

Take a moment to watch or rewatch this video and see why Old school is Still cool when it comes to flight training.
Thanks Paul for supporting our website and for providing our members with the very best training available anywhere.

Old school is Still cool.