Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Hello everyone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello everyone

My name is AJ, live about an hour north of Pittsburgh Pa, just purchased an unbuilt model IV a few weeks ago, for the bargain price of $5,000. was on ebay and graigslist. didn't sell an ebay for $5999.? saw on graigslist for 5000. emailed the guy. wife said it was probly a scam. anyhow a week later drove 4 hours and now Im one of you guys.

It's about 10 years old, never finished. apears to be mostly there minus epoxy for wings and poly stuff for the fabric.

Have to build the wings as the previous owner did not have the quick build option, which is fine with me since I like that kind of stuff.

I was missin a few minor things for wing like the cross braces, but a quick call to Kitfox and John fixed me up.

power plant will have to be subaru or 2 stroke rotax, seeing as I'm gonna have to keep feedin the kids. LOL

Been doin alot of readin on here, and admiring all your planes, hoping mine will turn out half as nice. any advice or comments are always welcome. Thanks AJ
    Attached Images Attached Images