Sorry for the down time folks. TeamKitfox.com outgrew our hosting plan and was shut down until we could first, upgrade to what I understand is a virtually unlimited plan and then migrate this sizable data base to a new, more capable server. So far my testing shows most vital operations work and the data base made the move pretty much intact.

I did pre-pay this new , more expensive plan for 3 years so I hope we run trouble free for awhile now. The personal bank account took a hit so please click on our wonderful sponsors on the left side of every page you visit on this site. They pay a lot of the bills and help me keep the lights on here.

While I wasn’t happy that we received no warning of the shutdown by the hosting company, their technicians have all been wonderful in getting us up and running post haste.

Thank you John McBean for posting our predicament on Kitfox Aircraft's Facebook page so some of you would get the word that we were fighting our way back to the internet. Also thanks to John for offering any assistance needed to expidite our return.

Enjoy the forums guys.

P.S.
I’m fighting my way through weather to get to AirVentue. Hope to see some of you there. Travel safe if you are attending.