Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We’re back!!!👍

Default Re: We’re back!!!👍

Well done Steve and the crew who made this happen!! THANK YOU!!!
    Grover Wright
    Flying a KF IV-1200
    ROTAX 912UL

The internet is a barron place without teamkifox!

Oh thank god. (And Steve.)
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Congrats on getting back up. Note that the "New Posts" link is not working.

Clark

Default Re: We’re back!!!��

Nice work getting the site back up so quickly. Work was really dull without being able to occasionally surf the Teamkitfox site!

Steve

Was more than a little concerned this wonderful resource had been lost. Wonderful to have it back. Congratulations on the successful migration and thank you for all of the work you do supporting the site.
    Carl Strange
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Oratex, G3X

Steve.....is it time to start soliciting donations?
    Russ
    Model IV Speedster
    912UL IVO IFA
    RV6A
    Needle, Ball and Airspeed
    Maybe a little GPS

I was wondering the same thing.

Rick

Thanks guys.

Clark, I’ve tried the “New Posts” feature several times since your post and it seems to function normally for me although I hardly ever use that function myself.
    When I log in, the very first thing I check is under “Quick Links”. I click on today’s posts to see what is new.

Russ, thanks for the question about donations. I know it probably is not the smartest business practice to resist asking for or accepting donations but this site was set up from the beginning to operate completely from sponsor’s advertising revenue. So far we have been able to keep to that concept and I hope to be able to into the future. The great sponsors over to our left are key to keeping this site from donation drives and the like.
    You members too are key to keeping this site as is. While clicking on and perusing the sponsor’s site brings not one extra nickle per year to operating this site, our sponsors gauge the value of their advertising here by how much activity their click through adverts generate per year. We just lost DynaVibe prop balancers due to receiving only 131 hits from their advert here last year.
    That’s about 1/10th of the years operating money.

Click throughs are a kind of poor metric to measure this kind of site’s sales impact for sponsors but it is one of the only ways they have of tracking money spent on social media advertising effectiveness. I know several of you purchased DynaVibes due to positive feedback from other members posts on TeamKitfox.com. DynaVibe couldn’t track those sale specifically from this site so they left.
    Keep this site free by visiting these sponsor’s sites regularly and if you really want to make an impact, send them an email thanking them for sponsoring specifically this site but also the entire Kitfox community. Also stop by their booths at AirVenture and thank them for sponsoring your site. They would quickly notice if two hundred people or more expressed their appreciation for supporting TeamKitfox. Trust me the impact would be amazing.

I’m so grateful to so many of you who have offered financial assistance over the years and I know if it’s ever absolutely needed to keep this site on line, many would step up to help. It’s very heartwarming to know how many of you members value this site. Thanks for reading a little about the inner workings of your favorite on-line aviation forum and thanks to all of you for the wonderful support through our downtime. The emails of concern were appreciated. Thanks again Russ for your suggestion and hope to see you soon.
    Fly safe everyone.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

I'll make a list on the sponsors and make sure I thank everyone of them while I'm at OSH Steve.
    ------------------
    Josh Esser
    Flying SS7
    Rotax 914iS
    AirMaster Prop

Edmonton, AB, CWL3