I've decided to start a new thread about this because of the interest that has been shown. I am offering to pick anyone up that flies to our local municipal airport u34, bring you back to my campground where I have tents available and loan my trunk for sight seeing. Arches National Park, Canyon Lands National Park, Goblin Valley start Park and many more places with pictographs/petroglyphs are within 45 minutes to 60 minutes from here.

I believe Utah has more offer than you can see in a life time.

I hope posting this is not against forum rules, however if it is I will understand and removing it is ok.

I would also like to see a sticky with info on other fly in campgrounds and back country strips or Kitfox friendly places (sand bars, fishing creeks, streams or just grassy meadow that is cool to fly to for a $100 pic-nick.

My direct info is:
Steve Reynolds
702-351-9973
mrsteve1953@att.net

This the best way to get info without talking to someone that doesn't speak aviation and might not know what you are talking about.

My campground is:

iCamp Green River

iCampgreenriver.com
435-564-8372
But as I wrote direct to me is the easiest way.

We are 5 miles from u34 and 100LL is available self serve.
The airport is unattended but is paved and when I drive out there to dream I have not seen any sign of tampering, our population is officially 900 except for the world renown Mellon Days Festival in mid September this year, then the town population goes up to over 2,000. Those festivities are within walking distance and we have many tent sites available.
Thank you to everyone that has showed an interest in coming to my new to us fly-in (sort of) campground.
Steve
formerly known as N896TR