I have family in Yakima and have always wanted to tour CC for the fun of it. This holiday season was a bit of an odd one, and I decided I would call CC on a whim. Apparently they usually don't do tours or at least at Spur of the moment, but had employee family members that were walking through, and allowed me and my daughter to accompany them.
Within 25 seconds it was apparent that the family members were just their to see what Jr. did for a living and I was the true kid in the candy store as they left early.
The folks at CC treated me like absolute gold, and I have to say their facility is very impressive. We toured everything from the front office to the delivery hanger. I was a bit surprised at how nice their Cubs really are. They are absolutely beautiful airplanes. They showed us just about everything and even let me and the kid play Cub driver and sit in one with the threat of taking me up in one should I get a little more serious.
According to my guide the average plane I was shown was around $305,000 give or take a few. Oh, and they don't need to beg anyone to buy as they have sold out completely for 2018.

In conclusion we had a great time, and sure it would be fun. But personally speaking, that is too much for an airplane that is difficult to get in and out of and is only 2 place. I can get a 185 Skywagon on floats for a lot less ( and that is still a bit steep for me