To quote Scott Noble:

“'THIS IS HOW A ROTAX 912 ULS(Now Injected Sport) IS SUPPOSED TO OPERATE' My main goal for this installation was to get a smooth running engine. I couldn't be more happy with the results. This engine runs very smooth throuout the RPM range. With the ULS dual carbs I couldn't sync the carbs perfectly throughout the full RPM range. There was always a little rough spot around 2700 RPM and various other vibration issues. I can only imagine a smooth engine will help this engine last. An added benifit was a bit more HP and better fuel burn. At this point I'm think I gained about 4 mph in cruise and gains in fuel burn as well. I will update this post as I continue testing.”

For me and the Rotax 914 the EFI set up is lighter, smoother, less fuel burn or more power. In fact I no longer have to worry about my manifold pressure being higher than my boost pressure and if I wanted to I could run over boost and increase my power to 125hp with no other mods. No more cold start problems and no more hot start problems.

The US military in a nutshell used the same EFI boards I have for the predator drones.

Not for everyone I suppose.