I was contacted recently by David Evans in Melbourne who has just ordered a Kit! Congratualtions Dave and welcome to the group. I have encouraged Dave to join up and make himself known. I told him all about the wise and generous people on this site - I know you will make him welcome when he pops up here!

I have put Dave in touch with Ben in Sale (Mcgaero - nearly finished!) and I think these 2 guys are going to produce some pretty nice aircraft!

That got me thinking about other Kitfox flyers in OZ. The ones I know of are:

Jono in Melbourne/Benalla (Jono) Model 4
Matty in Melbourne (Metalman) Skyfox (?)
Rob in Melbourne (Foxedemontheforum) building SS7
Jim in Yarrum (Chrisag) Model 4
Tom in Tumut (has had Kitfox but needs troop carrier for the family - loves these planes)
Rob in Tassie (Aussie Bob) scout but would like SS7 - ordered yet Bob?

I would be really good if any other OZ Kitfoxers who are on this site could let us know where you are.

Perhaps we could organise a get together sometime - I am keen to organise a flyout to Mt Dare Roadhouse/homestead on the western side of the Simpson Desert -it would be a great base for 2-3 days and plenty of interesting places to fly to each day as well as heaps of interesting ways to get there!. And wonderful people run it. I was thinking about next June so if you are interested, let me know and I will start stitching together a few details.

Also, we are planning our next flyin here at Mt Beauty November 26th. You are all welcome and expected! Email me if interested and I will email you the information. We are featuring 'bush' type aircraft this year so it would be great to have a good roll up of Kitfox aircraft.

cheers for now

ross