Has anyone effected this type of fabric repair and can share your results/thoughts?

I have read the Poly Fiber Manual regarding overlap seam repairs on leading/trailing edges and unsupported areas such as fuselage sides (my application). I know the recommended procedures mentioned there for E-AB and in AC 43.13 for certified aircraft. However, I can not locate any youTube or builder videos actually detailing the procedure and showing end results.

So, some additional questions come to mind:

• I am particularly interested in repair procedure/tips with 2k poly topcoats (vs. PolyTone) and paint blending techniques.
  • After sanding off the 2k topcoat, does removing silver down to pink w/ M.E.K. result in the original fabric 'tautening' being reversed?
  • Should one or both (old or new) fabric layers being joined be tautened prior to gluing and at what heat setting?
  • Should fabric reinforcing or cover tapes be fully or partially pre-shrunk prior to application?

Again, any insight is appreciated. I have already decided my next project will be PolyTone...