Okay. Got a good 5 or 6 hours on making sense of the wire harnesses. It was so fun to put two harnesses in only to discover that I needed to reroute one of the harnesses. Tried to pull it out only to find that it had the second harness weaved through the wires of the first. Both had to get removed. My girlfriend came out to lend me a hand. As she went to leave a wire got hung up in the buckle of her shoe and as a result pulled two wires, that I had just installed into the connector, out of the Auto Pilot servo connector. Pins stayed in the connector so that was fun trying to get those out. Thankfully I had the tools but with no wire I had to find something to insert from the other side to push the pin out. Finally, I had a board inside the cockpit and I was laying tools down on the board. I removed the board. I then set the solder iron on the floor beneath the seat. Burned a hole in the Oratex. Nice thing is, its a five minute fix with my first patch. Once I got the harnesses reinstalled I had to call it a night.