Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Start

Default Re: First Start

First off when it comes to most pilots (KitFoxers) our collars are all the same colour. I was lucky enough to go to Penticton and get a ride with Kitfox2009. He has a 912UL in a KitFoxV with the Ivo adjustable prop and showed me 117mph easy cruise with that setup. I also got a ride with Desert fox4 and impressed with his ULS and an inflight adjustable IVO. I wll be happy to pay it forward with a ride for you. Only thing is yours may be done before mine. It was supposed to be done by now and I was hoping to host a KitFox Western FlyIn but I am way behind schedule so that may have to wait till next summer. I know of about 10 kiftfoxes in the area and maybe Don and Kevin will make the longer journey as well. Still ride is yours when she is flying

Default Re: First Start

Sounds good Norm, I look for any excuse to fly so I'll take you for a ride when mine is completed too
    ------------------
    Josh Esser
    Flying SS7
    Rotax 914iS
    AirMaster Prop

Edmonton, AB, CWL3