I've been concerned over my Maule tailwheel for some time. Full deflection of the rudder will allow the tailwheel to unlock and go full swivel. I'm a little gun-shy about doing hard slips, afraid I might get a great big surprise when the tailwheel meets the pavement. I've experimented with chain tension. Looser chains results in sloppy taxiing. Less slack much improves taxiing but also causes it to unlock much easier. So now, after reading all these horror stories about the Maule, I'm paranoid and ready to order a Matco, but which one? On Wick's site I'm looking at 2 that look good. Both 6 inch, part#MT-WHLT-6P has the pneumatic tire rated for 250 lbs. The other, part# MT-TWA looks like the same assembly except it uses a solid tire but it's rated up to 450 lbs. Both weigh around 4.7 lbs. I know my tail's not that heavy but is the tailwheel rated for 250 lbs. durable enough for my model 4/1200 912? My CG tends to be a little toward the tail so I'd like to keep a light tailwheel assembly. So I'd like advice from the experts. Thanks, James Thomas