tl:dr: I want to get a kitfox that's been sitting for 10 years that is in good condition ready to fly, what is your advice on how to do this?

So I have a question for the Kitfox owners in this group or anyone who knows about Kitfox's. I am currently in the process of getting my tail endorsement in a Cessna 140. Once I get signed off I would like to fly a Kitfox. My grandfather has a Kitfox IV Speedster that was built around 1992 with a 80 HP Rotax 912 carburetor motor, that runs on auto gas. He has over 500 hours of time on the frame it's self and my grandfather is a superb craftsman. It has been in a hanger for it's entire life and my grandparents take extremely good care of everything from their cars to tables and obviously their planes. Here's the question:

The plane has not flown in maybe 10 years, did a run up about 4-5 years ago. I want to get this plane ready to fly to hopefully get to spend more time flying with my now 90+ grandfather by flying my grandfathers aircraft with him, but I want to be safe obviously!

What are some key things I would need too look at? Do the diaphragms in the carb need replacing? Fuel lines? Essentially what would you do to get a plane that's been sitting for a while but still in really good condition ready to fly? Thanks for all the help!

Al with the kitfox.jpg