Phil if I am trying to get somewhere, I typically cruise at 2500 RPM . Of course depending on the altitude , this yields on average a TAS of 100kts, and 5.5 GPH fuel burn and is about 65 % power. This for me seems to be the sweet spot for noise level, fuel burn, speed and Continental's recommended cruise limit of 2550 RPM (94 hp). When i am flying just for fun around my local area, I am at 2200 RPM and a 4 to 4.5 gph fuel burn and not trying to get anywhere.
Once again we know how variable perf can be depending on density alt, but on average a solo climb rate (full fuel) is typically 1200 fpm at 75-80 mph. Like Jeff says in a previous post , this doesn't seem to change too much with a slower climb speed like Vy , which is 70 mph in my plane. Not much over the nose visibilty @ Vy , so 80 mph makes a good cruise climb.
I suspect better perf figures with you plane based on your empty weight alone as it is much lower than my 950 lbs. Still don't know how you did that, very impressive! The lift strut fairings typically make a huge difference once installed , so numbers you are seeing now will get lots better with them in place. Have fun , Bruce N199CL