Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Great Service from Grove Aircraft

Smile Great Service from Grove Aircraft

Just wanted to say what great service I have had from Grove Aircraft.
    I purchased from Kitfox Aircraft a Grove brake valve and a couple of weeks ago I fitted it to My Mk7 unfortunately it started leaking from the control spindle. I contacted John at Kitfox Aircraft and he suggested I e mail Grove and ask them their opinion and John also e mailed them.
    By return I had a new valve on its way to me and yesterday I fitted it with no leaks! What fantastic service its good to know that this back up is available and I would have no hesitation in purchasing Grove products in the future. And a big thank you as always from John he was very supportive.
    What a great Team
    Dave Holl
    Building Kitfox MK7
    Rotax 912ULS

Default Re: Great Service from Grove Aircraft

Dave Holl,

My experience wih Grove is totally in agreement with your experience.....although it is quite a while ago......I received incorrect master cylinders from the old bankrupt skystar company...since they were bankrupt......obviously skystar wouldn't do anything.....contacted grove and they made an exchange of the wrong ones for the correct ones. Between that and the fact that my Grove gear has been fantastic, I commend Grove for having great products and being a great company to work with.

Sincerely,

Dave S
    KF 7 Trigear
    912uls Warp Drive

St Paul, MN