Well though it isn't a KF, I'm going to be installing the MGL Exp Lite here soon. I saw the original post last year on here about the discovery lite and knew I had found my panel. I just wanted something a bit bigger. So with the new panel coming out I put my order in for it, MGL V6 radio, RDAC for engine monitoring, and navworx adsb in/out.

I'm planning on keeping my old Microair radio in the panel too as secondary comms so I can talk to the flight while flying formation and still be talking to appch on the primary. Biggest issue I'm seeing is wiring in the headphone portion. The MIC/PTT will be wired into a DPDT ON/ON switch so that part isn't an issue. The issue is the MGL radio is stereo and the Microair is mono. My thinking is to wire up 2 diodes to the microair mono output and put each on each side of the MGL. That way I would still hear it in both ears. Anyone have any experience with such a thing? I'm all ears to suggestions. Not looking to use an audio panel as those get way too expensive in a hurry and gain nothing over what I'll have now.

Anyway's I'll post pics when I'm done for anyone interested in MGL or the NAVWORX ADSB systems.