Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Introducing Dan Billingsley,TeamKitfox Moderator.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Introducing Dan Billingsley,TeamKitfox Moderator.

It’s my pleasure to introduce our newest TeamKitfox.com Moderator, Dan Billingsley .
    Dan has agreed to assist Mark Smith and myself with the Moderator duties. He has been a member for over a year and has
    contributed many posts. Dan is an avid Kitfox enthusiast and builder with his own Kitfox builders website. http://www.azshowersolutions.com/Kitfox1.html

Dan is a family man and resides in Mesa ,AZ with his lovely wife Wendy. He has logged many hours as a private pilot and has had the opportunity to fly several aircraft including the requisite trainers like 152’s and 172’s. Others include…Cherokee’s a Citabria and recently
    An Allegro 2000, which is an LSA with a Rotax 912s. He found this to be a good aircraft to help with his transition into his soon to be completed Kitfox IV.
    Dan has flown right seat with me on several long distance flights including two trips to the Kitfox Aircraft LLC factory fly-ins along with many local flights. Dan took his very first Kitfox flight with me a couple years ago and like so many others, was immediately hooked on Kitfox aircraft.
    Dan humbly and honorably served his country in the military for 4 years in law enforcement . He currently works as a secondary school teacher for the Mesa Public School District and also runs his own private business.
    I consider him a good friend and a Patriot and am honored to have him on our team.
    Welcome Dan, and thanks so much for helping out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear