Hey folks I have been thinking of making a large cargo pod similar to the ones we see on the super cubs and such. I have been working with composite materials for years for an aircraft company and realized i would like to have one of these for the Kit Fox but not thrilled about the $5k they cost, not to mention I have yet to see one for the Kit Fox. Coming from a larger aircraft to the Kit Fox I realized how much miss the extra bagged area i had in the past for camping gear fuel snow boards etc.

If there is enough interest i will certainly build cheaply for the Kit Fox group. I already have the materials and just about everything together just need the time. I priced out aluminum vs Fiber Glass vs carbon fiber. I will build the first out of fiber glass because of the cost of messing it up but would like to build it out of carbon fiber eventually. I have a guy that can sell me the carbon at a reasonable rate but not everyone will be able to justify the cost vs weight. Ill keep you guys posted. Thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Something similar adapted to the Kit Fox.

http://forum.bearhawkgroups.com/view...4c25076c4114e0