Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exciting News!!!!

Default Re: Exciting News!!!!

Cool, I look forward to following along.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeTim View Post
    congrats and welcome to the group

that "baby" will quickly grow up and become your "mistress", demanding all of your time and money

After a long winter of working in a somewhat heated hangar, I have a renewed drive to finish mine.
    Don't talk about his mistress, his wife may hear. Then he will be in the Dog House, he'll never get let out to go fly!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

Way cool Jbeck! Looking forward to watching your build.
    As for building, it's best to just get to it. Things will start to make sense once you start putting the puzzle pieces together. Sometimes staring at it will get you more confused! Do take note of the warnings and cautions in the manual! Read it through a couple times before you pick up the drill. Don't ask me how I know...
    I have a V project that I picked up back in August that is a little bit ahead of you. It's on the gear and the control sticks and mechanism is in. Wings are at quick-build stage. Tail feathers are almost ready for cover. Working on the panel now.

All the best for your build Jeremy - We look forward to the progress. If you want to avoid a lot of mistakes then look at my blog! I have found that this forum is the best support there is (after the manual) and if you post heaps of photos along with short descriptions, the wise ones here will be all over it (in a very positive way!). Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

cheers

ross
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)