Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: AirParks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: AirParks

This development I'm in is 86 lots, the smallest is 5 acres, you can't see my house from the road and its 3 floors 10,000 square feet , I use our road now and then for a runway, it's a 120' wide easement I'm a mile in from the main road
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

The air park I'm considering , I'm trying to find a site that has no houses for at least a mile from its location, but no more then 10 miles from stores etc
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Looking for at least 100 acres,, with room for a 3,000 ft runway, that will depend on the shape of the site lot, 300 acres would be better, with ponds a plus, then a potential water landing area could be put in, basically " room to expand" this is where no zoning is a good thing
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

If my wife didn't want to move to Texas, I'd consider doing it here in Missouri , if you own at least 3 acres here, in a no zoning area you can do anything you want without a permit, just build it
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

There are 4 family's from California that moved out here just because the permits to build are a large cost of doing anything, and a seperate well for fires? What's up with that? Someone in the state legislature own a well drilling company?
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

good points Steve,..yes not going into this blind..my family use to build 60 houses a year, every house built above standard,,no I don't want to build anymore houses lol my next place I'm handing over the blueprints to someone else lol
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

I have a lawyer/cpa/etc..and he is licensed in Texas as well as Missouri
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

the lady with the "noise sensitive" horse
    sounds like the person that had the horse there might have not been a horse person
    Agreed. The horse was not the problem. But, you do have to deal with the people. I have horses, love horses, been around horses all my life. Just be very, very clear that it's an airpark, with active airplanes that make lots of noise and come and go at will. I'm a real estate Broker and work with developers designing and selling subdivisions. I use big bold print on all contracts and have lines for initials on every non-normal point. Buyers are required to initial and sign regarding everything/anything required for a subdivision. Oh, and I also have a very well known, good, aggressive, mean arrs attorney.
    Steve Wilson
    Huntsville, UT
    Kitfox 85DD
    912A / 3 Blade Taper Tip Warp Drive
    Convertible Nosewheel & Tailwheel
    SkySteve's SPOT Page
    SkySteve's You Tube Videos